Tricycle Europe has a real can-do mentality. We are a young and international crowd and we learn continuously. For our social selling team, we are looking for an enthusiastic digital marketing specialist to support our clients (including some of the biggest global tech enterprises) with their digital transformation.
We are experts in Demand Generation, Lead Nurture and Social Selling. We implement and execute new sales techniques strategically to maximize impact and success. Together with our clients, mostly multinationals around the world, we transform sales, marketing, and leadership teams from a traditional sales approach to a modern way of selling, with a focus on adopting an integrated modern selling strategy in a digitalized pipeline.
- Are a native-level German speaker;
- Have a high professional proficiency in both spoken and written English – a professional proficiency in French and/or Dutch is a plus;
- Have a background and/or a strong personal interest in one of the following areas: Business, Economics, Management, Marketing, Sales or related – would you like to work for leaders in technology including Microsoft, Canon and Accenture?
- Are living in or around Amsterdam, energetic, enthusiastic, detail-oriented and a
real team player;
- Can manage high volumes of clients/individuals in varying stages of progression
- Can multi-task effectively in a dynamic environment and meet ongoing & overlapping deadlines;
- Are a creative, self-motivated, and proactive problem solver;
- Have strong communication skills, as you need to be able to communicate with internal and external stakeholders confidently;
- Like to travel – we offer you the chance to travel to our clients across Europe on a regular basis;
- Have outstanding presentation skills – you feel comfortable presenting in person or on the phone to audiences of various sizes;
- Have good computer skills and are familiar with the Microsoft suite (tech-savvy, but you don’t have to be an expert).
You are responsible for:
- Providing Training/Social Selling Workshops for different countries and projects mainly in the DACH region;
- Driving the Digital Transformation commitments and objectives of clients;
- Hosting and managing sessions and content that should be covered during workshops;
- Being in contact with stakeholders and participants;
- Supporting clients on a regular basis and being the go-to person for them;
- Travelling to clients on a regular basis;
- Supporting the team in creating content and marketing material.
In return, we offer you:
A rewarding path towards personal and professional development, in which you will have a lot of flexibility in expanding your horizons and building your skill set. We offer a flexible work schedule, a dynamic and stimulating office environment, fresh fruit every day, and learning opportunities through our Team Social Learning Program.
Ready to apply?
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details and letter of motivation.