We are looking for a part-time Front Key Client Support Employee for our office in Amsterdam. We work for Global Clients with the highest level of service. Native speakers in German and French will be needing English at a high professional level.
Tricyle is a customer oriented organisation, which offers its employees constant opportunities for personal development, to take initiative, and have responsibility. Our small organisation of 20 employees is made up of university-educated people, aged 20-40. We work in a B2B environment and have a “getting things done” mentality.
Client support role that includes gathering data, pulling reports, analyzing data, reviewing and processing contracts and submitting new project requests.
• Access and organize data submitted by clients, audit data integrity, work with internal and external teams to drive processes and provide support
• Creating and maintaining client reports
• Keep procedure documents up-to-date as necessary
• Managing stakeholder meetings and communications, training and education of processes
• Proactively research and resolve outstanding issues
• Correspondence will be primarily email based, and occasionally via the phone
• Native level French and/or German speaking and writing
• Professional level English, speaking and writing
• Speaking both German and French is preferable.
• Ability to work with sensitive client issues and provide high quality support
• Advanced Excel skills; knowledge of pivot tables, ability to perform v-lookups and maintain macros
• Resolves problems and complaints according to established guidelines
• Ability to Manage high volumes of projects and data in varying stages of progression with accuracy
• Multi-tasking, work effectively in dynamic environment and meet ongoing & overlapping deadlines – understanding and interpreting contract terms
• Accountability for meeting compliance policies and meeting deadlines
Ready to apply?
Contact us directly by email: firstname.lastname@example.org