A few days ago, we were welcoming Nick. We are always excited to see new…
It’s nothing new – just a different application of what we have been doing for a long time. Integrate it into your daily routine, 5 minutes each day, and see how much time it saves you.
- You get your laptop as you would every morning.2
- Go grab your coffee and open the Sales Navigator.
- While sipping on your coffee, go through the updates from your saved leads and accounts.
- Like and comment if you see anything interesting. This way, you can start building a relationship and show you are an expert in your industry. Be careful not to spill your coffee while reading all this information!5.
- Note insights that you gain about the company or person that you could use in later stage, during a meeting or call for example.
DONE! Your coffee won’t even be half empty by the time you’ve finished, as this daily routine takes about 5-10 minutes at most. These are the basic skills of a true social seller. Now you can start the rest of your day, knowing you already have done valuable work!