We are looking for a partime / fulltime Front Key Client Support Employee for our Compliance and Control department to support our ASIA Desk at our office in Amsterdam and is able to start at 08:00 in the morning.
We work for Global Clients with the highest level of service.
Tricyle is a customer oriented organisation, which offers its employees constant opportunities for personal development, to take initiative, and have responsibility. Our small organisation of 25 employees is made up of highly educated people, aged roughly 20-40. We work in a B2B environment and have a “getting things done” mentality.
• Client support role that includes gathering data, reviewing and processing contracts and submitting new project requests.
• Access and organize data submitted by clients, audit data integrity, work with internal and external teams to drive processes and provide support
• Creating and maintaining client reports
• Keep procedure documents up-to-date as necessary
• Managing stakeholder meetings and communications, training and education of processes
• Proactively research and resolve outstanding issues
• Correspondence will be primarily email based, and occasionally via Skype for business
• Skills: OCS/LYNC
• Work experience in Consultancy, Architecting, Design, Deployment and/or support of software-related products or services, in a large-scale Enterprise environment.
• Experience in identifying and delivering technical solutions to customer business problems. Solid hands on experience in deploying MS Technologies – Windows, Exchange, Active Directory, Exchange ,SMS, MOM, ISA, etc.
• Ability to communicate with the appropriate audiences at all levels of an organization in a technical context.
• Industry Certifications like MCSE 2003, CISSP